Off-Grid Experts Workshop

Many Off-Grid Experts from around the world attended to the world off-grid experts workshop in Memmingen. A view of some of the participants.

Slide 1

Off-Grid Experts Workshop

The chairman of Coalition SiRHCA during the keynote speech at the world Off-Grid Experts Workshop in Memmingen.

Slide 2

Off-Grid Experts Workshop

Thoughtful audience during the keynote speech "Facing Energy Challenges in Rural Healthcare"

Slide 3

Off-Grid Experts Workshop

Thoughtful audience during the keynote speech "Facing Energy Challenges in Rural Healthcare"

Slide 4

West Africa

Although highly diverse in terms of language, population size, culture, politics, and economics, West African countries share common public health challenges: high fertility and mortality rates and rapidly increasing HIV/AIDS prevalence rates that are exacerbated by conflict and poverty.

Rural Health Centres

Rural Health Centers are facilities with the main objectives of providing mother & child and primary health services in remote areas. At Coalition SIRHCA we believe that providing better and expanded health care is essential to Africa's successful economic development.

Challenges in Healthcare

Healthcare especially in rural areas in Africa is in a bad shape. For example in Mali and Burkina Faso only 6% of the rural population have access to primary health care. An analysis of the World Health Organization WHO has revealed, that only 10% of the health care stations in rural areas are operational. The remaining 90% are out of service.

Coalition SIRHCA

The vision and mission of COALITION SIRHCA is to help improve access to basic healthcare and to contribute to a reduction of infantile and maternal mortality through a focus on Maternal and child health, bringing appropriate and smart health solutions by Partnering with local communities to create sustainable solutions. COALITION SIRHCA is an urgent joint call for action to create innovative health solutions and a plea to enterprises for “Doing Good by Doing Well“.